Our Training Provider currently have no scheduled session for this Training Course. If you are interested in running this course, Please click here and fill up the form.
Why Choose this training Course?
Every successful industry is in agreement that attracting, retaining and fully utilising talented staff is a key management function – but how to do it? This practical training course will show delegates not only what’s needed but also how to make it happen so that you can gain strategic advantage through new approaches in knowledge management.
Specifically this training course will feature:
- Ways you can significantly improve you recruitment to attract and select higher calibre staff
- Be able to use a differentiation to promote and encourage employees to perform better
- New approaches to achieve retention of high performing staff
- How to demonstrate the value of knowledge management in our industry in financial terms
- Improvement in ways of promoting and managing succession planning
What are the Goals
At the end of this training course delegates will be able to:
- Take action to improve significantly the recruitment and attraction process.
- Analyse & demonstrate how differentiation can significantly improve retention & motivation of high performing employees.
- Explain to others the advantages of profiling, testing & assessment centres for successful succession planning.
- Use a technique to measure & evaluate the best optimal size for any department in the organisation.
- Select through differentiation how training resources should be directed to get maximum organisational benefit.
Professional Recognition and Accreditation
This is an HR Certification Institute (HRCI) Pre-Approved Programme*