Why Choose this training Course?
The Oil & Gas industry is undergoing the most significant changes that we have seen for two decades as a result of an increase in oil production and a simultaneous decrease in demand. Sustained low oil prices are changing the geopolitical landscape of the oil and gas business. The shale oil and gas revolution has resulted in the need for new business models, with many mergers in the international oil companies both upstream and downstream of the oil and gas supply chain. With the international demand for petroleum products reaching record levels, so too is the complexity of issues facing the Oil & Gas industry.
This training course in Dubai provides the essential skills to build a proactive knowledge base of the oil and gas industry, as well as the necessary competencies to meet the challenges it faces.
What are the Goals
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Build knowledge as to the nature and challenges facing the oil and gas industry
- Understand the key players and commercial drivers
- Examine the industry structure with specific emphasis on the complete value chain
- Understand framing agreements including joint ventures and product sharing contracts
- Examine the importance of effective project planning and execution including risk management and Earned value management analysis