Why Choose this training Course?
This training course will reveal how the world's most successful companies manage multiple-shift and 24-hour operations to deliver world-class people and process performance. All industries are highly competitive so in order to compete successfully, 24-hour operations must continuously improve to achieve the highest possible standards at all times.
For a facility to operate safely and efficiently 24/7, it is necessary to apply shift working best practices. Multiple-shift operation poses a challenge because of the potential for fatigue and disconnects caused by the fact that the personnel are changing every few hours. This can result in a significantly increased risk of incidents and operational problems such as reduced throughput, poor communication and increased levels of waste.
What are the Goals
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize and appreciate the issues associated with 24/7 shift operation.
- Identify strategies to deal with the issues.
- Benchmark your performance against that of world-class facilities & explore alternative shift schedules.
- Develop effective Shift Supervisors.
- Create an Action Plan for continuous improvement back at work.