International Management & Leadership Instructor
Closing Date: Feb 28, 2018
Company is seeking a free-lance instructor with expertise in international management and leadership.
Successful candidates will engage delegates and participants from diverse industries and actively participate in course curriculum development and other programmatic initiatives that encourage curiosity and creativity within the subject of management & leadership.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop instructional materials; teach courses that cover such topics as international management, global leadership, international negotiations, organizational development, and intercultural communications
- Deliver management & leadership courses in public, open enrollment programs and at client sites
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for course development or client customized training
Desired Qualifications & Requirements
We seek candidates who can combine research-based learning and international business across multiple industries and have a demonstrated record of teaching excellence with innovative pedagogy. Must have a strong academic background. As such, the ideal candidate must have:
- A PhD degree or equivalent doctorate degree in business, economics, behavioral sciences, psychology, or related field.
- Having taught at least two courses at university level in the fields of international management and organizational behavior, demonstrating innovative teaching approaches, such as class simulations, and mentored research projects, among others.
- At least 5 years of experience as a management consultant and/or professional instructor
- Training/facilitation experience and an engaging presentation style a must; professional training certification desired
- Ability to work as an independent contractor and willingness to travel
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate classroom instruction and delivery