Freelance Construction and Civil Engineering Trainer
Closing Date: Feb 28, 2018
Location: Middle East
Company requires motivated and dynamic trainers to join us in providing high-quality training courses and workshops in the field of Construction and Civil Engineering. We are looking for the right individuals with ability and willingness to pass on their experiences and competencies to eager delegates coming from different organisations worldwide.
- Develop and conduct technical Construction and Civil Engineering for key Oil and Gas clients
- Serves as a subject matter expert in the design and maintenance of training courses and materials in coordination with training development specialists.
- Professionally conduct training courses for international delegates and adapt course content and teaching techniques to their needs, requirements and company specifications
- Remain current in the discipline and update course content when appropriate to reflect the current levels of knowledge in the discipline
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering
- Must be a Construction or Civil Engineer with recognised technical qualifications and training certifications
- Minimum 10 years of construction and industrial field experience
- At least 5 years of experience as a technical and industrial skills trainer or professor, with excellent facilitation, organisation and time management skills
- Well-versed in Offshore Structure Design, Construction, Inspection, Maintenance and Repair
- Up-to-date expertise on Concrete constructions & structural designs and knowledge of the latest technologies in the field
- Add on certifications are desired