Aeronautics & Aviation Instructor
Closing Date: Feb 28, 2018
Company is seeking highly qualified free-lance instructors for openings in Aeronautics and aviation studies. These are primarily teaching positions that will also serve the needs of our Aeronautics & Aviation training portfolio, including curriculum development.
Company plans to roll out fresh training courses in disciplines of aeronautics, engineering, safety, human factors, unmanned systems, aviation maintenance, technology, security, and sustainability.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing instructional materials; teaching courses that cover such topics as aeronautics, pilot ground training, air traffic control, airport management and planning, airline management and aviation law
- Deliver Aeronautics & Aviation courses in public, open enrollment programs and at client sites
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for course development or client customized training
Qualifications & Requirements
- Experience in the field of aeronautics, aerospace, and/or aviation is required
- A relevant Master’s degree is required, Doctorate preferred in the aerospace or aviation fields
- Master’s degree in Aeronautics or a closely related area. However, applicants with Masters Degrees in other fields in combination with Aviation industry experience, credentials and professional certifications will be considered
- A strong background in research methodologies and publications, a broad insight into the interdisciplinary nature of aviation/aerospace and related activities, and a strong interest in developing collaborative research projects in those fields as they relate to the development, use, and management of aviation/aerospace concepts are expected